Thursday, December 22, 2005

A - Z

Tagged by ROS

A- Age you got your first kiss:

Have got a lot of pecks on the cheek. First kiss - too private of a moment for a web blog.

B - Band listening to right now:
Nada

C - Crush:
1 - back when I was in 11th grade.

D- Drink of Choice:
No particular drink, Huge water drinker though

E - Easiest person [people]
My didi

F - Favorite band at the moment:
Don't have a favorite

G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?
Bears...

H – Holiday:
Spent a summer in Europe mainly Spain.

I - Instruments:
Can't play anything, but love guitar and drums. And Violin too..

J - Juice:
Like Mango juice, but drink more of the Vegetable juice v8. It doesn't taste all that great, but a good substitution when I skip a meal.

K-Kids:
Love them as long as I can return them to their parents when they are crying.

L - Longest car ride ever:
Took a week long road trip with friends. Covered 2200 miles in 4 days or may be 5.


M - Major:
Comp Sci

N - Nicknames:
Podi means little one in Malayalam. My parents still call me this, they are the only ones who call me this.

O - One wish:
All my family to have a long sickness free life.

P - Phobia[s]:
Cats

Q - Quote:
"All generalizations are false, including this one." Mark Twain

R - Reason to smile:
Having people to love you not regardless of all my flaws, but people who love me for my flaws.

S - Song you sang last:
kannukku mai azhagu
kavidhaikku poi azhagu
Beautiful tamil song. Google it and read the translation, it is a very beautiful song.

T - Time you woke up [today]:
6:30 AM after like 10 snoozes finally woke up at 7.40

U - Unknown fact about me:
I can never climb/get down the stairs with out actually looking down at them.

V - Vegetable you hate:
Broccoli

X-rays you've had:
Dental were the recent ones

Y - Yummy food:
Love Dosa and Sambar.

Z - Zodiac sign:
Taurus.

PS: Folks, I'll be out of town for few days and will be back on Dec 27th.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

18 comments:

Rays Of Sun said...

ROS tags and ROS comments:)

Rays Of Sun said...

Wow! great read:)
V8 hmm..I like it too:)
Loved the quote [you know why;)]
Merry Christmas, Honey:)

kickassso said...

podi is also something you would tell a gal to get lost:P

Arun R said...

wow..... 2200 miles in 4 or 5 days.... that too in a car!!!! gr8.... real adventure.... how I wish I could head for one...... :( :(

virdi said...

i drove 900 kms from belgaum to chennai in 18 hours... :-)

now thats called a drive... :-)

V..

jeenu said...

hey thanu
have a great time
happy holidays to u
cheers
jeenu

Jagan said...

merry christmas ..hav fun .

Anonymous said...

>>Love them as long as I can return them to their parents when they are crying.

Hahaa...:-)

Have a nice holiday Thanu. Merry Christmas to you too!

Eclectic Blogger said...

Merry Christmas...

Sujith said...

thanu mam, wishing u and ur family a merry christmas and a happy new year..

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you & Shekar.Hope you both have a blessed year ahead!!:) God Bless!!

Bhole said...

LOL @ Love them as long as I can return them to their parents when they are crying.

I drove ~ 2100 miles in 2 days..all by myself.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Geo said...

Nice list... :_)

Hope you had a grand Xmas...

Wishing you a very happy new year!!

Sayesha said...

//Love them as long as I can return them to their parents when they are crying.

HAHAHAHAHA! :D

Harshi and I are on the same wavelength! :)

Ginkgo said...

So thts the A-Z of you..:-)

but then not much of the stuff here is revealing of u...;-)

we need more spicy stuff please..

Anonymous said...

:)

U are sooo taggggggged again...Mom's friend!! Hope u had a blastduring Christmas!!

Thanu said...

$Rays Of Sun
U tag u comment.
I thought I was the sole drinker of V8, other than those folks who drink Bloody Mary.

$kickassso
Yeah I know, but my parents called me the other podi. There also have been instances where I have been told to get lost.

$Arun R
Sorry not a car, was a Minivan. Can seat 7 and we were 6. That was loads of fun.

$virdi
I remember ur post about this. Read ur A-Z too.

$Vikram
That is one thing I wanna do a cross country road trip.

$jeenu said...
Thanks Jeenu, Happy Holiday to u too..

$Jagan
Thank you. I had loads of fun.

$Harshi
Thanks. I guess we will just have to wait and see how we take care of our kids rite.

$Eclectic Blogger
Thanks. Have a great New Year.

$sheela_b
U, me, Harshi and Sayesha will promise to take care of each others kids.

$Jithu
Thanks Jithu. Have a great year.

$jaguu
Thanks Jaguu. I saw ur Tag, will do it soon. That is a nice tag.

$Bhole
I can never drive long distance alone. I drove like 300 miles by myself and after the 1 hour I got so bored and I told promised myself never to do this again.

$Geo
Thanks Geo, Have a great year.

$Sayesha
Like I told Sheela.
U, me, Harshi and Sheela will promise to take care of each others kids.

$Ginkgo
All the spicy stuff I have is way too private to put it up here. Learn more about me here

Arun said...

Hey I was hunting for the translation of kannukku mai azhagu song and guess whose blog pops up! :)
Do you have a good english translation? Im sure the poetic beauty will be lost to an extent, but still..